Do you like finance, analysis and do you pay attention to detail?
Dou you want to standardize and implement financial processes that unify the business operations among CEEME and EMEA regions?
Don't miss this chance to really unique and highly sophisticated international environment. Be a part of extended regional finance team - be a part of Finance Center of Excellence!
- understanding of processes, services, policies related to data analysis
- preparing financial analysis including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, financial modeling
- cooperation in accounting issues
- data sampling, testing, analysis
- interation with international customers
- providing functional help, consulting and advisory
- development of financial controls, procedures, systems, techniques
- University degree
- Excellent English - spoken and written
- Experience in a multi-national company welcomed
- Ability to work across regions
- 2 or more years of finance analysis/controlling
- Good practical knowledge of accounting and finance processess
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP, Business Warehouse (plus)
- Strong Excel skills
- Client oriented
- Constructive and pro-active approach
- Multi-task ability
- Ability to travel abroad on the regular basis
BenefityFlexible working hours
Extra paid leave
Travel health insurance
Další informaceAre you interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.