Job area: Customer Advisory - Account Coordination - Data processing
Languages: fluent DUTCH and ENGLISH
Company: International with multilingual environment
Send us your CV and apply now!
We are offering jobs where you will:
- coordination of clients’ accounts
- assist to internal/external customers in requests for information.
- process various documents (such a purchase orders or invoices) and data and prepare various types of reporting.
- work in team of young open-minded people in multilingual environment so you will use your language skills on a daily basis.
You would be responsible for tracking FRAUD, which may involve monitoring financial transactions and data analyzing.
- Investigation of background information on seller and buyer
- Evaluation of the transactions
- Assurance of involved subjects being trustworthy and solvent
- Communication with customers and business partners
- Interpretation of all possible risks leading to fraud behavior
RequirementsYou are a perfect candidate if you have:
- fluent English
- advanced Dutch
- previous experiences in customer oriented jobs or finance is welcomed
- very good communication skills
- customer oriented approach
- professional attitude
- good planning and organizational skills
BenefitsYou can look forward to nice benefits such as:
- 4-5 weeks of holiday and other free time benefits
- Meal vouchers
- and many others