Do you speak both ENGLISH and FRENCH? Yes?
Are you a graduate? Start from a scratch! Are you a professional? Start writing a new chapter of your career!
Enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the city center of Prague.
This job is a great combination between CUSTOMER SERVICE and ADMINISTRATION.
You can start from zero, extensive training is covered.
Your new role will include:
- Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Assist customers with how-to’s
- Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
- Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
- Maintaining and managing relationships with them
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Fluent English and French are a must
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Strong communication, listening and problem solving skills are essential
- Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Being independent and responsible person
- PC skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world