Are you a graduate? Start from a scratch! Are you a professional? Start writing a new chapter of your career!
Enjoy dynamic and multinational environment!
You can start from zero, extensive training is covered.
Your new role will include:
- Daily use of your excellent language skills
- Everyday contact with customers by phone or e-mail
- Managing and maintaining of assigned customer portfolio
- Coordination of all the activities towards the customer
- Processing customer orders
- Giving advice on product, prices and payments if needed
- Building trust and trust between you and customers
- Fluent English is a must
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills are essential !
- Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- being independent and responsible person
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
- Pc skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world