Sprechen Sie DEUTSCH?
Are you a GRADUATE? Start from a scratch! Are you a PROFESSIONAL? Start writing a new chapter of your career!
Enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and make use of your communication skills!
You can START from ZERO, extensive training is covered.
Your new role will include:
- Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Assist customers with how-to’s
- Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
- Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
- Maintaining and managing relationships with them
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Fluent ENGLISH and GERMAN are a must
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills are essential !
- PREVIOUS customer service work EXPERIENCE or in a coordination is a PLUS, but not a MUST
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being independent and responsible person
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
- PC skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world