Area of interest: Cash & Debts & Payments
Languages: ENGLISH and DUTCH
Environment: multilingual, international
Sound´s good? Keep reading!
You will love this job if:
- You are looking for a role in young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
- You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
- You are motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
- You would like to continue using the foreign languages, especially Dutch and English.
- You want to participate in new interesting projects in growing international company.
Your new role:
- Monitoring of debt status on accounts
- Following up on all outstanding items
- Processing incoming payments in SAP
- Investigating of unidentified payments
- Internal and external communication with financial department and client’s finance
- Conference call participation
- Reporting preparation (Cash & Debt)
- Query processing
- You have advance level of English plus communicative knowledge of Dutch
- You are familiar with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- You are self-driven person and team player
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work with confidential information
- You are a problem solver with analytical mind
- You have ability to prioritize and work under pressure
It will be advantage if:
- Previous experience on similar position
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- You understand of business finance systems platforms (SAP)
- You have experience in a similar position within an international company (SSC)
BenefitsHave a look at the offered benefit.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Location: Prague (close to metro station)