Acabas de terminar tu carrera o te gustaría hacer un cambio en tu vida?
Este puesto de trabajo está justo delante de tí, ofrece una posibilidad de aprender y crecer.
Did you understand everything? That´s great! Keep reading:
Enjoy dynamic and multinational environment that offers stability and possibilites to develop.
You can start from zero, full training is covered and will help you feel like at home.
Your new role will include:
- Daily use of your excellent language skills
- Everyday contact with customers by phone or e-mail
- Managing and maintaining of assigned customer portfolio
- Coordination of all the activities towards the customer
- Processing customer orders
- Giving advice on product, prices and payments if needed
- Building trust and trust between you and customers
You can count on:
- Stability and professional growth
- Training and courses
- Both friendly and supportive environment
RequirementsWhat you will need to succeed:
- Fluent English and Spanish are a must
- Fluent French, Russian, Italian or German are a big plus
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills are essential !
- Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being independent and responsible person
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
- Pc skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.
BenefitsWhat you will get in return:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world