You might be wondering if there is job where you could speak ITALIAN and ENGLISH.
Also, you are a graduate or you only have a short previous experience, right?
Keep reading and find our more!
Full training is covered, so being a graduate is not a big deal! Experienced professionals can build up their knowledge and learn a lot as well.
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the beautiful city center of Prague.
These could be your job responsibilities, if you send us your CV today:
- Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Assist customers with how-to’s
- Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
- Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
- Maintaining and managing relationships with them
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Fluent ENGLISH and ITALIAN are a must
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Good COMMUNICATION skills are essential !
- PREVIOUS customer service work EXPERIENCE or in a coordination is a PLUS, but NOT a MUST
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being independent and responsible person
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
- Pc skills
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world