Do you believe that closing a deal is a result of uncovering and understanding of clients’ needs as well as ability to build confidence?
Do you like to offer great service to your clients (which then gets delivered!), so you can close not just a one-off deal but build fruitful long-term partnerships?
If your answers are “YES”, then this is an OPPORTUNITY for you!
WHAT WE SHALL EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Grow the market position of both Grafton Recruitment and Gi Group in Prague and Central Bohemia by developing and negotiating new business relationship
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Plan, drive and control grow of revenues across the Grafton Prague branches in all service lines (Perm, Temp, HR Services).
- Grow the market position of Grafton Recruitment and Gi Group in Prague and Central Bohemia by developing and negotiating new business relationship.
- Take the overall control of business development within the Prague branches.
- Closely work together with Prague branches - liaise with Prague’s Branch Managers and Recruitment Consultants.
- Execute sales and business development activities for the Prague branches per agreed and approved sales plan.
- Take an active role in developing customer relationships.
- Do networking and participate at business events.
- Prepare materials and presentations, write proposals for clients in line with company policy and pricing strategy, negotiating with prospect clients to get best possible terms for the company.
- Share advice and market knowledge with the management peer group.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the sales plan.
- Track record in sales
- Experience in selling services a must have; recruitment industry experience NOT required
- Strong business acumen
- Able to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in Czech; English speaking and writing skills at B1+ level or higher
- University Degree
- Driving licence B
- Attractive salary (including the bonus system).
- 26 days of holidays.
- 2 sick days.
- Flexi passes in the value of 1 000 CZK/month and 1 200 CZK after 1 year of employment.
- Language courses.
- Mobile for private use.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Pension insurance.
- Home Office possibility.
- Company´s teambuildings.
- Offices in the very centre of Prague.