EXPERIENCED AR ACCOUNTANT - ENGLISH - ITALIAN - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
We have a perfect job for you!
Find a job where:
- You have fun and fast-paced but supportive environment.
- You have possibility to organize your time due to flexible working hours.
- You can develop progress within the company.
- You have an opportunity for academic training.
As an AR accountant you will
- Create and monitor aging reports
- Cash collection activities
- Communication with customers regarding overdue invoices
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
- Issue reminders and pre-statements to overdue accounts
- Manage deductions and cash application of wire payments
- Perform reconciliation of customer accounts
- Solve customer disputes
- Engage in monthly debtors overview.
- Engage in process improvement initiatives and trainnings
- Ensure compliance with SOX and internal rules and regulations
RequirementsYou are perfect candidate if you have:
You are great candidate if you have:
- Fluent English and Italian
- Previous experience (1+ years) with Collections
- Knowledge of AR, Cash application and Collections procedures
- Customer oriented approach
- Good communication skills
- Degree or diploma in finance/accounting
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
It will be advantage if you have:
- Experience with SAP.
BenefitsHave a look at nice benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 3 sick days
- Home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education - ACCA
- Language courses
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Discount on company's goods and products
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Accounting | Analyses | Finance SSC | Accountant | Invoice clerk | Graduate | Analyst | Assistant | Finance | Junior | Team | Business | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Project | Reporting | Účetní