Are you interested in Accounting? Do you already have some experience in this field? Are you fluent in Hungarian?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
For our client, International company based in Prague, we are looking for AR Accountant to join their team of professionals.
Cliché “friendly environment” is not a cliché in this company – they really are friendly and have cozy offices. Moreover, they are still growing, so both personal and professional grow is guaranteed!
As an AR Accountant you will be responsible for:
- daily invoicing and debt collection
- communication with companies regarding open invoices, commissions and refunds
- allocation of received payments, work with the bank statement
- reporting and data processing in the excel format
- active communication within the team
- solving differences in customer balance
- booking and solving bonuses and back margins
- participating in monthly/annual closings and audits
- working on projects and transitions of accounting agenda from Hungary
- ad hoc administration tasks
- Completed secondary education in the field of Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- Work experience in accounting is an advantage
- Good command of English and Hungarian (at least B2 level)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communicational skills, independency and reliability
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours (core hours 9 am – 2 pm)
- Home offices possibility
- Meal vouchers (110 CZK/day)
- MultiSport card
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Contribution to language education
- Modern offices close to the cite center
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Accounting | Finance SSC | Accountant | Graduate | Invoice clerk | Assistant | Company | Finance | Junior | SAP | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Billing | Reporting | Fakturantka