Do you have previous experience in ACCOUNTANCY?
…even shorter experience is fine (minimum 1 year)
Do you want to use ENGLISH?
… you will use English in daily communication with your colleagues, financial controller and business partners.
Is it important for you to develop your skills and organize your time?
…the company has a lot of nice benefits which are focused on training and personal development. You can also adjust your working hours according your needs due to flexible working hours and home office.
We have a prefect career opportunity to became a part of General Ledger team in stable international company!
As a GL Accountant you will:
- be responsible for month-end closing operations resulting in financial statement preparation,
- prepare various types of reporting such as P/L report, Expense report etc.,
- preform reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts,
- make a regular control of journal entries,
- book more complex accounting operations, various adjustments and clearing,
- participate on financial approving (invoices, purchase orders etc.),
- assist to internal or external auditor and provide information as requested,
- keep all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures ,
- solving operational and accounting issues,
- work closely with other team members and stakeholders.
RequirementsDoes your profile meet the following criteria? Yes? Apply now!
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Advance level of English is must
- Previous accounting experience (even a short one) with knowledge of finance principles
- Advanced PC literacy and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
BenefitsHave a look at the list of nice benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Location: Prague (close to metro station)